10 Pin String
10 Pin String Machines – Easier for your staff, easier on your centre.
- Reduce your payroll by eliminating the amount of qualified A & B pinsetter mechanics needed for the traditional pinsetters. You can cross train your $8-$12 per hour employees, versus paying $18-$25 per hour dedicated mechanics.
- Reduce your electrical bills every month, which are generally your highest utility bill in a traditional pinsetter location because the string pinsetter only has one motor and gearbox, versus three on an AMF machine. In addition, it only runs when it pulls the pins up.
- Reduce overall maintenance on the pinsetter equipment
- While there are 1,800 parts on the AMF traditional pinsetter, there are only about 550 parts on the string pinsetters, with more technology in the chassis and pinsetter control.
- The pinsetter has virtually eliminated the noise associated with a pin return system (due to carpet belt that is running all the time) and the sound is max on a traditional peak of 130 decibels to the string machine about 90 decibels. You still have the noise of the balls hitting the pins, but the vibration from the machine is almost non-existent.
- Gain more space in the seating area or revenue generating areas versus mechanic space that cannot generate any money.
- Eliminate the pinsetter camera on the capping altogether, while reducing your maintenance and hardware that could potentially fail.