What Makes A Great Bowling Lane Machine?
Kegel didn’t become the best overnight. We have perfected our manufacturing process over the past two decades. Here are a few reasons why no competitor can match the superior quality of a Kegel lane machine:
What Makes A Great Lane Machine – Made in the North America
- Every Kegel lane machine is carefully assembled by our highly skilled lane machine builders. At Kegel, we take great pride in our workmanship and personally sign every machine.
Research and Development
- Every lane machine from Kegel is the result of listening to the needs of the bowling industry. Kegel takes problems that exist within the sport of bowling, fully researches them, and creates products that deliver the solution.
- In order to build high quality machines you must use high quality parts, it’s that simple! Kegel uses only premium components to build lane machines. Many have been time-tested for reliability and performance.
- Before it leaves the factory, every new Kegel lane machine must go through quality control. This comprehensive inspection consists of a checklist with 120 items to be thoroughly inspected. We also run each lane machine a minimum of 50 lanes to ensure dependability.
ISO 9001 Certified
- Kegel is the only ISO 9001 certified manufacturer of lane maintenance equipment. This certification requires that we follow a very strict standard for documentation and process control to ensure the quality of everything we make.